Which benchmade would you want brought back

I've always wanted to see the dark star, and the ares to come back. Also wish benchmade would do some other locking mechanisms.

Not altogether sure why the 707 was taken out of production. I'd like to see it come back with an M390 blade (for the love of god, no more S30V).

I've lusted after the 171 for years now, and I think current heat treating on their M4 would be clutch.

I would like to see an upgraded Crawford 612 and 625. Of all the knives owned these two have eluded me for years. Maybe not in S30V so our friend Cypress doesn't keep lusting for models in other forms of blade steel!:)

TSEK/AFCK with Axis Lock in M390 and/or 10v. I'd love to see an AFCK with more height on the blade to allow for a smaller primary grind angle. Think Ritter Griptilian redisign but for the AFCK/TSEK blade. Not a fan of the Spydie hole on these, so I'm leaning more towards the TSEK (thumb studs).

Full size Rukus. Reflexive, easy answer. I missed that boat and a ticket to ride the original is mad expensive. Plus, i like to be the first and only owner of my knives, when at all possible.

There are way too many models.
Enigma - D2 or 154cm please
Nitrous blitz - make it axis blitz please
15030 Axis bone collector
AFCK axis
Skirmish
Deja Vu & mini D

Last edited:
I know it didn't get a lot of love, but the 670 Apparition. I stupidly lost mine. Just something about it I really liked.

The Osborne 670 was Benchmade's first (locking liner) assisted folder. By means of a steel torsion bar, easily removable, the design did work but the knife, IMO, was much better as a manual opener. When I saw my first example it was a solid and beautiful knife. My favorite version was a limited edition of 500 black bladed Micarta handled, and I regret moving it along at some point. It was, compared to the 940, not a hotly sought knife, but was a good one.

yep 42, 710, 908, 510 rant bowie in 6"+ blade......... may add more as i think of whats gone.....

Back