Which CPK are you carrying today?

Hey shoot me your mailing address and I’ll ship you one of mine to try, then we can talk about ”needs”. 😏
That's too kind but I can't let you take the chance of it being lost in the mail...especially with the recent experience of some getting their insurance claims paid.

I very much appreciate it, more than I can say, but I'll be happy enough to buy one directly from CPK or one of our members if it's the one that scratches the itch. (I'm a 3V fan for about 20 years, but have nothing with the level of workmanship and heat treat that CPK offers.)

Mostly, I'd want something on the smaller end of the spectrum...4 to 4.5" range is fine for the wooded environment we live and play within. I don't need something for taking down oaks and poplars. (We're in the mountains of western NC, surrounded by state and national forest.)

I still have to learn the various patterns and models available...but I'm pretty set on a size below 5" for the sake of it lending itself to a wide range of tasks and purposes.

I owe you one just for the intended generosity.

That's too kind but I can't let you take the chance of it being lost in the mail...especially with the recent experience of some getting their insurance claims paid.

I very much appreciate it, more than I can say, but I'll be happy enough to buy one directly from CPK or one of our members if it's the one that scratches the itch. (I'm a 3V fan for about 20 years, but have nothing with the level of workmanship and heat treat that CPK offers.)

Mostly, I'd want something on the smaller end of the spectrum...4 to 4.5" range is fine for the wooded environment we live and play within. I don't need something for taking down oaks and poplars. (We're in the mountains of western NC, surrounded by state and national forest.)

I still have to learn the various patterns and models available...but I'm pretty set on a size below 5" for the sake of it lending itself to a wide range of tasks and purposes.

I owe you one just for the intended generosity.

I believe the blade length of the DEK1 is 4.6". Hold one in your hands and you will love it!

Edit: Oops, 4.5".

Last edited:
I think you still may be able to get one on todays sale. If not then Email Jo. The fight is never over if you have NinJo in your corner!
I think it was only in AEBL, not 3V. I don't want to be "that guy" and bug them when they posted that up front. I'm sure they have better things to do on a Friday evening.

HPpVmHA.jpg

Back