Which is better for EDC? SR-1A or SR-2A?

Pros of SR-1A:
Fits better in hand?
You won't need more knife...

Pros of SR-2A:
Smaller, less likely to scare non-knife people.
Sleipner steel!

help me decide!

I mean, I'm probably eventually going to buy multiple LionSteel knives... they are so freaking sexy

I found the SR-1 a bit too big and too hard to open with one hand. Guess my thumb wasn't strong enough. So I returned it. I may buy the SR-2A, depending on the reviews.

SR2 is better for my taste, but when You say "You won't need more knife..." about the SR1, maybe You already have the answer :rolleyes:

I can't get a comfortable four finger grip on a knife with less than a 4.5 inch handle so you have my answer. The SR-2 is about the size of a small Sebbie.

I don't mind weight as long as it's not too thick, which the SR-1 is not.

The SR2 series is about the length of a small Seb, with a much wider handle and a wider, thicker blade.

They're really not the same size.

If you like wide blades, it's just about the perfect EDC.

If you like deep-pocket clips, this one is hard to beat.

EDC during normal days I'd say SR-2. I have good-sized hands and can get a secure grip on it. SR-1 is quite a bit bigger.

Here are some comparison pictures that include SR-1, SR-2, TiSpine and small CRK Sebenza:

My SR2 Mini Titanium came in today! Love it!

Here are pictures next to my SR1 Ti and TiSpine Ti all in matte gray! All have the glass breaker clip screw.

3a17cba9-fcd5-4faf-86d4-64da9d1c2039_zps67f5a4f2.jpg

c2ba3494-7110-4e14-b41e-fcf102698d48_zpse1b4f674.jpg

Here's the LionSteel SR-2 Ti next to the CRK Small Sebenza.

51b99425-0f9f-40f7-bd93-6a54e5385fde_zpse0074029.jpg

I have both and definitely prefer SR-2 for urban EDC. Although it's a small folder it has nice grip and handling.

I'm guessing that the SR-1 is about the same size as the LionSpy? I've been trying to decide which to get as well.

I just got my first lionsteel today. A sr1 titanium. These seem pretty solid, I haven't handled one before today

Back