Which Mini Grip?

I'm a Spyderco user mostly, but do like the Axis lock. I am thinking about a Mini Grip, but don't really like the standard blade shape on them. Has anyone used the version with the sheep foot shape and the Spyder hole? The green version with the black blade looks pretty sick. I'm a serious buyer just looking for that push over the edge. Thanks.

Ritter blade (for sale at Knifeworks) with custom Putnam scales. But it gives you an idea of the blade shape, S30V.

IMG_0099_zps4fe23370.jpg

Steve, the Mini Grip with the round hole hollow ground blade in black or plain finish is a nice knife. 154Cm steel. Takes a nice edge and holds it well. You can usually get the plain black handled one for about 8 dollars less than the black blade depending on where you buy. Anyway any one of the Minis is a good buy. Not pocket jewelry but a good knife. Benchmades S30V is good. USA made. The sheepfoot blade is a good user.

"the sheep foot shape and the Spyder hole?"

Not mine, but I did handle it and it is very nice indeed!

My fav is the Ritter version

The 555(HG) with the round hole is my absolute favorite knive and gets more pocket time than any other knife.

I'm a Spyderco user mostly, but do like the Axis lock. I am thinking about a Mini Grip, but don't really like the standard blade shape on them. Has anyone used the version with the sheep foot shape and the Spyder hole? The green version with the black blade looks pretty sick. I'm a serious buyer just looking for that push over the edge. Thanks.

I have this version, mine is S30V steel, they may all be in this configuration but I'm not sure. You can't go wrong, great EDC size, Spydie style hole and S30v steel? The sheeps foot is great for EDC purposes. Do it.

If you're wanting the Spydie hole with S30v, Warriors and Wonders still is offering the BM grip customs with various handle colors and black or plain blades, with or without opening holes.

Cheaper and quicker than ordering thru BM's custom shop. I've purchased a few from these guys and they are good to deal with, and fast shipping.

Back