Which model did I just lose today? XO

Hi. I have had a small SAK for over a decade and managed to lose it today. I would like to replace it with the same one, but am having trouble figuring out which one it was. I'm not finding the same one anywhere.

It was a small keychain size one. The blades were: Cut & Picker, scissors, emergency blade, small blade, nail file with pointed tip for cleaning, tweezers, toothpick, keyring.

The closest I can find is a Champ. That adds a cuticle pusher and small slotted screwdriver.

Very much appreciate any help I can get. I'd really like to replace mine ASAP.

Thanks!

It sounds like you had the original/first version of a Minichamp. It is no longer in production, replaced with the new Minichamp, which has a useful Phillips screwdriver/bottle opener, which successfully turns #1/#2 Phillips screws...

Thanks for the input.

But unless there was a third version of the minichamp at some time, I am not finding one that ever had only 5 blades (including scissors).

I might settle on the minichamp if I can't find my exact model. But I still like the simplicity and small profile of the one I lost.

Still hoping someone might know which model I had exactly.

The Vagabond would be my knife if it didn't have the combo tool. The earlier version also had the nail cleaner tip rather than screwdriver on the nail file.

Likewise the Mate. If it didn't have the combo tool, it would be mine.

If I can't find my exact model, I'll see if I can find an affordable one of these two.

You can check sakwiki and do a search for the size and tools and see what pops up.

Back