Which Ones?

JK Knives

Which models would you like to see make a return in 2019? Personally I’d like to see the Bushcrafter and Nessmuk return, but I think they might have run their course.
Suggestions? Ideas?

what kind of price would you be running on a nessmuk pattern - I have a buddy who's interested in those for some reason.
I'm perfectly happy with my big bushcrafter and would be willing to run a passaround if you think it would generate some business for you.
but i also know it was pretty much a 1-off due to size, so you may not want that.

I think a PSK and a K-Tool piggy backed together in a kydex sheath would make a great edc for both woods carry and around town.

I saw a smaller nesmuk up for sale in the exchange, about 6.5 inches overall, I like that one.

SOLD

JK Fixed Blade Nessmuk Knife. Smaller 3inch blade or so with OAL of about 6.5inch.

Has a custom Horween leather sheath for inside pocket carry and its butter smooth and soft.

Ideally, I would want $75 or trade towards a Spyderco folder. Chapparal

SOLD

VQiI1qKm.jpg

12ILO0Km.jpg

XFW7Vscm.jpg

B1B5P8Bm.jpg

TJtZhfSm.jpg

E5TRXzqm.jpg

This is the one I mentioned above.

Small nesmuk, as mentioned and just any medium blade with a longer handle, that is why I mentioned a stretched worker B&T.

Little Commando!
(Chicago Shiv)
A whole new market for you!
Profile similar to Gerber Mk I. , with a nod to F/S Brit Commando and Ark. Toothpick (see all the artistic license I'm giving you!)
4" blade/4" grip
Choice of Ivory or Black Micarta scales,
Choice of a Clip on leather or molle kydex sheath
Choice of false or double edge.
Make em 5 at a time, you will sell them all!
Come up with a price and a sketch! I'll probably order 1 or 2 (1 black & 1 white?)

I’ve made 2 Commando Knives, the original one had to be raffled off, and the small one had to be auctioned. The demand is just not there.
That being said, I will still come up with a drawing of my interpretation of one.

As a new guy here, I will need to dig up some pictures of some of your past work before I can comment constructively. The Bushcrafter piques my interest though, I will need to look for a pic.

Back