Which Ontario models have 90 degree spine?

ev1

I'm a newbie to this site and to Ontario knives and I am researching my first serious survival / bushcraft fixed blade knife.
I have poured over Ontario's site but I am having a hard time determining which of their knives have the the 90 degree spine for use with firesteel and the like.
I am looking for a carbon steel blade that is 5 - 7 " long, preferably in the RAT or RD lines.
It appears the RAT-3 has this but it is too short, does the RAT-7?
The bushcraft knives seem to be hard to find right now, but do appear to have the proper spine.
Any help is much appreciated.

ev1

You already have all of the answers with the exception of the Blackbird which wasn’t mentioned .

Their knives aren’t differntially HT’d so any of their knives should throw a spark off the spine, coated knives would need to have a section of coating removed. I could be wrong, the only one I believe I ever used for such purpose was the bushcraft woodsman in 5160, which throws enough magnesium (from a fire rod) to start a forest fire in dry weather.

In my opinion a small bit of a old hacksaw blade makes a much better & safer striker then the spine

Back