Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

This one...but it got wet! ;)

Spyderco%20Manix%202%20It%20got%20wet.jpg

/ J

Love that picture. :)

Thanks much. It was a plain old S30v PM2, Josh installed the CF scales I found on the net then blacked out everything and I mean everything including all internal parts. I told Josh I didn't want to see any silver anywhere. As usual Josh (Razors Edge) did a fantastic job. I've looked it over with fine tooth comb for a flaw and came up empty! I really love it and am interested to see how the finish lasts.

Mike

[emoji7]where'd that come from ? Are those custom scales on an s30v dlc blade or an old sprint run ? It's beautiful.

Only my second Spyderco, but man this knife is exactly what I wanted. It'll be hard not carrying this if I ever get something else.

nwt7hQb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks much. It was a plain old S30v PM2, Josh installed the CF scales I found on the net then blacked out everything and I mean everything including all internal parts. I told Josh I didn't want to see any silver anywhere. As usual Josh (Razors Edge) did a fantastic job. I've looked it over with fine tooth comb for a flaw and came up empty! I really love it and am interested to see how the finish lasts.

Mike

Beautiful! What finish did he use?

Back