Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Forced patina complete. Now for some edge work and some oil!

IMG_2879_zpsujbfnuz8.jpg
\
IMG_2878_zpswuhvngsm.jpg

^^Yep... It's already time for a quick touch on the Sharpmaker...
Thank you very much for your offer.

Last edited:
I have the dark blue Native5 LW. It's a nice useable size blade, yet can disappear easily in the pocket when you have to be discrete.

:thumbup: I've thought about getting the blue S110V but the S35VN does everything I need it to. I may add the dark blue sometime in the future if I find the right deal.

As long as we're doing mail call...got my new BBS exclusive Domino in today. Just like my other CTS-204p blade, I promptly cut my finger within 2 hours of ownership.

tlRDn1u.jpg

Believe it or not that's a good luck sign BB!!! As long as there was no trip to the ER!! The. It's just nasty!
Beautiful knife! Enjoy it!!
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not that's a good luck sign BB!!! As long as there was no trip to the ER!! The. It's just nasty!
Beautiful knife! Enjoy it!!
Joe

Thanks man. I can't get anything sharper than that steel as of yet. The quest continues though!!!

I know what you mean bro!! I have the blue twill Domino in XHP and that bitch has bitten me a few times!! Happens when I close it too fast......I catch my thumb! No reason to close it so quickly, but I can't resist!
Incredible action on them!
Joe

I know what you mean bro!! I have the blue twill Domino in XHP and that bitch has bitten me a few times!! Happens when I close it too fast......I catch my thumb! No reason to close it so quickly, but I can't resist!
Incredible action on them!
Joe

I was blown away by the action and fit and finish. That thing fires.

Back