Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Wtlsxqg.jpg

No pics (not sure how I want to deal with the PhotoBucketDebacle).
I'm just posting because there are those here who will not believe it but it's true.
What am I going on about ? What is my latest Spyderco ?
TaDaaaaa:

Para 2, Blurple, CPMS110V !
First day in the pocket.
From Knife Works (natch)
She swings
She's sharp . . . only needed the lightest wipe of the 8,000 grit diamond stone to get it shaving in both directions. Must have had the slightest, slightest bur. Could not see it or feel it but would only shave one way out of the box.
Truth be told I got the hots for the Blurple and stainless look (my only Para had been my all black safe queen). If the S110V and I get along as well as my UK PK in S110V all is well. If it turns out I have a turkey blade (old Manix from back in the day) I'll buy a black handled S30V Para and swap blades.

No real use yet unless cutting up cherry tomatoes and opening some plastic bags counts.

Yes I actually like the way it looks . . . very modern looking and someone here said it has a nautical flavor to it.

I thought the Ouroboros was going to be my last knife for ever and ever but due to the slightly less lively compression lock / pivot I began to hear the call of a truly EDC Para 2 (had to have compression lock goodness in my serious EDC) so . . . as they say the rest is history.

That's it. This is the last knife I am buying. I'm done.
(unless this 110V batch sucks)

Last edited:
i think photobucket has let us down!no more 3rd party hosting for free.:(

No pics (not sure how I want to deal with the PhotoBucketDebacle).
I'm just posting because there are those here who will not believe it but it's true.
What am I going on about ? What is my latest Spyderco ?
TaDaaaaa:

Para 2, Blurple, CPMS110V !
First day in the pocket.
From Knife Works (natch)
She swings
She's sharp . . . only needed the lightest wipe of the 8,000 grit diamond stone to get it shaving in both directions. Must have had the slightest, slightest bur. Could not see it or feel it but would only shave one way out of the box.
Truth be told I got the hots for the Blurple and stainless look (my only Para had been my all black safe queen). If the S110V and I get along as well as my UK PK in S110V all is well. If it turns out I have a turkey blade (old Manix from back in the day) I'll buy a black handled S30V Para and swap blades.

No real use yet unless cutting up cherry tomatoes and opening some plastic bags counts.

Yes I actually like the way it looks . . . very modern looking and someone here said it has a nautical flavor to it.

I thought the Ouroboros was going to be my last knife for ever and ever but due to the slightly less lively compression lock / pivot I began to hear the call of a truly EDC Para 2 (had to have compression lock goodness in my serious EDC) so . . . as they say the rest is history.

That's it. This is the last knife I am buying. I'm done.
(unless this 110V batch sucks)

Back