Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

poK9j7j.jpg

^^^^ It's ready :D

Went out for another of my long-ish run/hikes.
Had my modded (that I've dubbed the "Hyker" model Delica) Delica with me as per pretty normal.
I left before sunrise, also as per pretty normal, and MAN! The Sunrise was EPIC! No camera and no phone though, so no photos...

50563697372_b3ea0f2d1e_k.jpg

Found six more Lion's Mane mushrooms, one of which I harvested, brought home, and cooked... They are definitely a Very Tasty mushroom,
This is what's left after I had four Lion's Mane mushroom quesadillas (2 w/Swiss & 2 w/Extra Sharp Cheddar), and a hot cup of coffee, while groov'n to the 2/26/77 live Grateful Dead Show in San Bernardino (where they played both "Terrapin Station" & "Estimated Prophet" live for the first time).
Definitely a Grate Morning!

u.w.

^^^^ It's ready :D

Went out for another of my long-ish run/hikes.
Had my modded (that I've dubbed the "Hyker" model Delica) Delica with me as per pretty normal.
I left before sunrise, also as per pretty normal, and MAN! The Sunrise was EPIC! No camera and no phone though, so no photos...

50563697372_b3ea0f2d1e_k.jpg

Found six more Lion's Mane mushrooms, one of which I harvested, brought home, and cooked... They are definitely a Very Tasty mushroom,
This is what's left after I had four Lion's Mane mushroom quesadillas (2 w/Swiss & 2 w/Extra Sharp Cheddar), and a hot cup of coffee, while groov'n to the 2/26/77 live Grateful Dead Show in San Bernardino (where they played both "Terrapin Station" & "Estimated Prophet" live for the first time).
Definitely a Grate Morning!

u.w.
Green means go.

Sounds like you’re having a pretty decent day.

Enjoy

Back