Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

WValtakis WValtakis : Did you do the scrollwork on the bolster of this Schempp Bowie?

If so, kudos to you. It looks GREAT! :thumbsup::cool:

20210410_090936-jpg.1543864

WValtakis WValtakis : Did you do the scrollwork on the bolster of this Schempp Bowie?

If so, kudos to you. It looks GREAT! :thumbsup::cool:

20210410_090936-jpg.1543864
I can't see the pic, but I can pretty definitively say it's not anyway...scrollwork is about the only thing I won't do. I much prefer knotwork, basketweave and other interwoven less leafy type stuff....just my thing.:)

I can't see the pic, but I can pretty definitively say it's not anyway...scrollwork is about the only thing I won't do. I much prefer knotwork, basketweave and other interwoven less leafy type stuff....just my thing.:)

It was the photo you posted previously. It was a basketweave design.

Called it "scrollwork" because I didn't know any better what to call it.

Just wanted to say "well done," if you did it.

I like the way you made your Yota Crawler so authentic. :cool::thumbsup:
Just needs the rock rails and corner guards pushed into the body for the finishing touch. ;)
Thank you sir! I had actually just broke the original cab, that matched the bed.. So it was just thrown together, quick.

The rails and corner guard's are closer then they appear, in the angle of the pic..
adbNRkN.jpg

6qOz9LC.jpg

Wife even got me a GF, to go trucking with!
tBQS5iT.jpg

At first glance I thought wow that’s a big knife ! :D

Lmao!! Reminds me of when I was showing pics to my best friend's dad. Telling him it took 2yrs to build and the multiple colors/layers of paint and fab work...

He asked why I wasn't driving it! Lol..

I said.. I'm headed to, right now. It's in the back of the Forester!

The look on his face was priceless!

Last edited:
gRuK5wC.jpg

XCUCGa7.jpg

This Police 4 is going in pocket tomorrow. K390, we shall see what it’s all about. Patina? Maybe so. It’ll be interesting as this is my first experience with this steel. It came with a very toothy edge, nearly feeling serrated on finger nail. Only plan to strop for refining edge. We shall see

Thank you sir! I had actually just broke the original cab, that matched the bed.. So it was just thrown together, quick.

The rails and corner guard's are closer then they appear, in the angle of the pic..
adbNRkN.jpg

6qOz9LC.jpg

Wife even got me a GF, to go trucking with!
tBQS5iT.jpg

Lmao!! Reminds me of when I was showing pics to my best friend's dad. Telling him it took 2yrs to build and the multiple colors/layers of paint and fab work...

He asked why I wasn't driving it! Lol..

I said.. I'm headed to, right now. It's in the back of the Forester!

The look on his face was priceless!
That looks so real :thumbsup::cool:

Back