Which to buy

Hey to all on this sub forum .
I joined here to get some info last yr about forges needless to say i havemt upgraded yet i ended up sticking with my homemade wood forge now the time has come to upgrade i have gotten my shed and a few other bits sorted so the forge is next .
I really want a nc tool co forge i cant decide between the two burner knifemaker or the whisper momma deluxe .
I am unsure if i will ever make anything besides a knife .
But the cheaper price and larger door may be a better option in case i want to try other my ma8n quedtion is would both of these forges do the same jobs equally .
170 dollars between em with the knifemaker bein more expensive with the tax ill be payin the cheaper price tag is appealling any input or opinions appreciatted ironkid

I like the three burner Lowboy model, but the Knifemaker 21 is another good choice. The two burner Momma is just a smaller version of the lowboy and for the extra $55 you get a lot more from the Lowboy.

My lowboy has run for over 20 years and I have only relined it once. It is a professional unit made to be used daily.

I like the three burner Lowboy model, but the Knifemaker 21 is another good choice. The two burner Momma is just a smaller version of the lowboy and for the extra $55 you get a lot more from the Lowboy.

My lowboy has run for over 20 years and I have only relined it once. It is a professional unit made to be used daily.
Cheers stacey you gavee some advice also last yr much appreciated brother .can wait to get the gas flowing

Jameson is a perfectly acceptable drink when there is no single malt scotch around :)

Back