While in Montana came across a pelt and leather store

Makael

Loving wife, kids and life.
Gold Member
Small town outside Phillipsburg MT.
Beautiful leather from SB Foot Tanning co. I bought two sides. Can't wait to use it.

Anyone else used hides from these guys?
Looked them up and what great history.
leathers-folded.jpg

Welcome to S.B. Foot Tanning Company, a quality US producer of fine leathers for use in footwear and leather accessories. S.B. Foot Tanning Company has delivered quality since 1872.

Chances are, you have worn or carried our leather at some point in your life. You may even be wearing some right now. Our leather has been used by dozens of different shoe companies and has been crafted into purses, bags, gun holsters & cases, and countless accessories.

We are the main leather supplier for Red Wing Shoe Company and a major supplier of leather to the US Military through our partner network. From WWI to Operation Iraqi Freedom, when a soldier laces up for duty, there is a very good chance he is putting on a boot made from S.B. Foot leather.

At S.B. Foot Tanning Company, our goal is quality, a goal we have achieved and delivered for more than a century.

Sounds cool. Hadn't heard of em. Use to be lots of tanneries around and just not so anymore.

Put a quick one together. Thin so I layered.

Raw Buck 192. I asked J Houser to leave it in this state when he built it.

I'm getting to the end of my thread spool. Kinda getting loose winding or something. I'll change the spool out.

Back