While we're waiting

ANG1,
Those are some cool links, but if you want your stuff faster you may try sending beer. I don't know if it will speed things up any but it couldn't hurt.:D :D

pubimage.asp

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

SEND BEER?!? DID YOU SAY SEND BEER!!! After what these "goodies" that are coming just cost me, I'm living on Bread and Water for the next 6 months. :D :D :p :eek: :( :D
Of course, I still have to feed my wife regular food so that she doesn't catch on. You all know what I'm talking about.:D :p ;) ;)

I know what you mean. I just got my NO Variant and my 5/16" Satin Jack and swore no more knives until the folder:rolleyes: . Now I just picked up a 5/16" meant street on the For Sale board. And there's always the Active Duty.Hmmm...Ramen noodles are pretty good, come in lots of flavors....... Mac and Cheese is pretty cheap
Luckily I am not married and my girlfriend hasn't quite figured out this whole INFI addiction thing yet. :D:D

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

Yup.... I once went a whole year on nothing but ramen noodles and mac and cheese. I was lucky around hunting season and got a little fresh meat......

I'd rather have a Busse Babe calander to stare at
while I'm waiting. What are we waiting for?:confused:

Bravado, you want a babe calander, you got it!!:D :D
Just click and paste your way to Happiness!!
If I knew how to use a computer, this would be so much easier.

C:\Eudora\Attach\2003 KKC-one.jpg
C:\Eudora\Attach\2003 KKC-two.jpg
C:\Eudora\Attach\2003 KKC3.jpg
C:\Eudora\Attach\2003 KKC-4.jpg

Originally posted by nick681
Those are some cool links, but if you want your stuff faster you may try sending beer. I don't know if it will speed things up any but it couldn't hurt.:D :D

pubimage.asp

Hey! That's Jerry's beer!!! Or was...;) Blade Babe arranged that for him... See??? She's even greater than you all thought!!!

Back