• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Whisper in the Dark"

“Whisper in the Dark”
Fast and light for it’s size with the balance right in the middle of the guard. Made to be used and to look better as it ages.
Done with a Busse influence handle because it is a DARN Good design! Flat grind, triple edge quenched
3/16" 5160, Bead blast with darkened finish for a Rough duty Blade.
15" OAL blade is 8 1/4" tip to plunge line.
Dyed Micarta handle
Copper pins
Includes a Custom Kydex sheath at this price.
More pics at the Available knives link!

Whisper.jpg

$225 Delivered Conus (5% Discount for Paypal)
Hand stitched Custom Leather sheath is available in place of the Kydex sheath. Email me for details and pricing.
CC accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) USPS M/O and personal checks ok as well.
Please Email any questions you have.

Ok Robert, just cut it out. It's not nice to do that to me after the Holidays when I'm broke.
Nice one!

where do i send fund via paypal sold 5% off correct.
also when will you be making another recurved thanks.
I am the type who need two blade from a maker

I see you got that blade done. Looks far different from the first time I saw it! So very similar. . .;)

Dayuhan

Happy New Year Robert
I still have the shotgun ('97 Trench gun) I'm willing to part with. I'll send you a picture.
I love this knife.
I also like to discuss the design of the LIL' MOXIE, Let me know when would be a good time to start the project.

truly BADASS robert, and guys you can't have just "2" Hankins, especially with blades like this, looks like she sports a wicked edge/bevel as well. great work man! bad time of year(Jan:)
Loandr.

A little late on this one, but I got one coming. Would make a great movie knife. Like "Sniper 3" maybe.
Thanks Robert.

the this great knife fast for its size sharp and nicly done thanks Mr hankins
words do it no justice at all:eek:

That is one cool knife, and definitely the best one I have seen from you yet. Not that the others are bad; I just like this one a lot more. :)

Back