Who Carries 2 of the same Spydie

I just picked up another Endura (a knife that just feels right to me). Now I carry a serrated and a plain. Does anybody else carry two of the (essentially) same knife?

Hoping the spyder bite fever lowers soon.

Dean

Spyder bite fever relief? Ain't gonna happen.
You have been assimilated...resistance is futile!

I have twin Enduras, Natives and Starmates.
Of course, the Starmates are right handed, but can be carried as right and left handed knives if need be.

------------------
The individualist without strategy who takes opponents lightly will inevitably become the captive of others.
Sun Tzu

Not twin versions, butt I realy enjoy carrying Senior/Junior versions of my Calypsos(serr/pln), Centofantes(serr/pln), Wegners(pln/pln)

I generally find it very useful having the larger one serrated and the smaller for fine tasks and food slicing.

------------------
><CHINOOK*>
--
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

I should have a CPM 440 Native in plain edge coming soon to go with my partially serrated version. It'll be good for times where I want more than one knife on me (which is very, very often
biggrin.gif
) but don't want to scare people with large blades.

------------------
Simon Yu

"I look at it this way. If things get much worse I'll be too dead to care."

For awhile I carried my two Delica's. One plain, one 70% serrated. Now I carry my Delica/Endura combo. Plus my mini-AFCK.
smile.gif

Blades

Depending on what I'm wearing, I carry 2 enduras,2 natives, and soon, 2 spydercards(after I get married).
That either provesthat I love knives, or I'm a psycho!!!

------------------
Big-Target>>>>>I'm not called that because I'm an anorexic midget!!!

I carry two Natives, combo edge on right side plain edge on left side, along with a Glock 27

------------------
Your Mind Is Your Primary Weapon

Back