Who created this?

Cheers!

This came up, and does pop up once and a while on different forums. I asked around what the origin is, its creator. Severel people not with us today have been suggested (Uncle Bill, Powell, Yvsa, Berkley ), perhaps all together.

https://himalayan-imports.com/Construction.html

What I am wondering is, if the source for this was to be mentioned. What would it be? I think it should be credited to its creators. Or can one just write "From HI"?

:)

At the very bottom it shows it was copyrighted by Howard Wallace. I'd guess perhaps he created it with contributions from all of those you mentioned above and probably others as well.

Just a guess, I got nothing solid to back that up with.

:thumbsup: Good observation! I am afraid I dont remember who that is, the other names suggested I remember from many years ago? Who is/was Howard Wallace?

Howard is alive and well, lives up here in my neck of the woods. Very good friends with all you mentioned. Only man I know that actually got to visit the shops in Nepal with Kami Sherpa and Uncle Bill. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to add to this.
He doesn't post often but when he does it's meaningful and good. Guess you could say man of few words.

Uh...carefully hidden at the very bottom of the page from the link:

Copyright (c) 1999-2001 by Howard Wallace / 2002-2003 by Himalayan Imports, all rights reserved. maintained by Benjamin Slade.
This FAQ may not be included in commercial collections or compilations, or distributed for financial gain, without express written permission from the author. This FAQ may be printed and distributed for personal non-commercial, non-profit usage, or as class material, as long as there is no charge, except to cover materials, and as long as this copyright notice is included.

Back