Who edcs a ladybug

Been carrying a partially serrated ladybug and its really growing on me. It could become a stand alone pocket knife for me.
Anybody else edc one?

Not as a stand-alone EDC, with the exception being if I’m running. It’s really light and unobtrusive in jogging shorts.

It’s definitely a great little folder though!

I used to carry a salt hawkbill everyday. Sold it for some reason, but it is on the list to buy again.

Every day and it gets used a lot.

MlArE9q.jpg

I have a serrated hawkbill in my backpack as a backup, Para2 in my pocket.

The small spydies are great. I edc a manbug ZDP-189 as my only knife for 5 days a week. Normal size on the weekends.

The small spydies are great. I edc a manbug ZDP-189 as my only knife for 5 days a week. Normal size on the weekends.

My dad "EDCs" a manbug and my mom a ladybug. I stuck them on their keys so they technically carry them but you know...

I first bought one for The Chef. She said it looked like a knife she would use. She doesn't like a knife she has to pick open with a nail nick. She finds the spyder hole much easier to use.
This is hers; I carried it for a while to make sure it was up to snuff.
I was great.
IMG_5102.JPG

Then I got this one for me; I prefer the British Green handle and the ZDP-189 is always a favorite of mine.
IMG_5126.jpg

So yes !
We both carry one.

When wearing dress pants, yes, Ladybug Salt Hawkbill often, sometimes Manbug or Dragonfly. Wearing jeans, I usually go a little bigger, but sometimes, even then, the Ladybug goes in the watch pocket. It's really a great little knife.

Ladybug or manbug on my keychain always. It doesn't get used a ton. But I have it just in case. (I forget a pocket knife)

I used to edc Ladybugs all the time in the early 90's. I worked in a receiving warehouse, and worked in shorts so my good old all steel Spyderco Standard would pull my drawers to my knees. The Ladybug was the perfect answer to this problem, and I used it heavily, cutting tie straps and zips, slicing up cardboard. When I left for a more white collar job, I gifted it to one of my mates who carried it straight into his job with UPS.

+1
ZDP189 manbug in pocket right now but zt0808 today in addition to that

bIvlEQ9.jpg

this was a couple of days ago
Always have the manbug, just swap out the full size

Back