Who else waxes?

I got the Sno Seal out this past weekend to get my boots ready for the upcoming slop and decided to wax my sheaths while I had the oven warm.
I heated them up just enough to melt the Sno Seal and then gave them a good coat. The wax gave the leather a nice sheen and a little extra protection from the elements.
Then I used some wax on the knives themselves. It really beautified the stocks whether they were micarta or wood, and polished up the metal nicely.
Anybody else use wax on their JKs?

Dave

I got the Sno Seal out this past weekend to get my boots ready for the upcoming slop and decided to wax my sheaths while I had the oven warm.
I heated them up just enough to melt the Sno Seal and then gave them a good coat. The wax gave the leather a nice sheen and a little extra protection from the elements.
Then I used some wax on the knives themselves. It really beautified the stocks whether they were micarta or wood, and polished up the metal nicely.
Anybody else use wax on their JKs?

Dave

I wax the knives before I ship them with automotive paste wax. As for me, I don`t think you guys want to hear about my bikini waxes!!! :eek:

I wax the knives before I ship them with automotive paste wax. As for me, I don`t think you guys want to hear about my bikini waxes!!! :eek:

Thanks for making me lose my breakfast:barf::D
Not the mental picture I need when I first wake up.

Never again eh John !

hair.jpg

Back