who enjoys small texas toothpicks

one of they few styles ive never had is the texas toothpick-always thought they were too big-
but man they looked sweet-

so yesterday to make my self feel better(bad mood from su football) i bought a schatt & morgan stag bone- cant wait till it gets here-

I love toothpicks!!

Which S&M did you get?

I've got a few; let's see here...

Black Lip Pearl toothpick
Root Beer Bone toothpick
Winterbottom bone toothpick
File and Wire ATS-34 toothpick

and quite a few more in the collection

----------------------

I'm sure you'll love your new knife!

from cumberland on ebay-genuine samber stag
ebay #6568027222

boy the picks look sweet
cant post the web page i lost that part on the top of my screen dam windows

they were IMO the original tactical folders!

bill horn at cumberland is great to deal with; definitely one of the top dealers out there

I've got (2) small Cases (3", one Red Bone CV, one Autumn Bone SS), a medium S&M F&W (4.5", Goldenroot Worm Groove Bone ATS-34), and a large Queen (5", Cocobolo, D2). So yeah, I like 'em. ;) And that's as close to a collection of a pattern as I've got... I'll probably end up with one of the Black Lip MP S&M minis one of these days.

Those mini Cases are quite razorlike!

-- Sam

A couple of weeks ago I got a Schatt & Morgan File & Wire series Texas Toothpick. It's a fairly big one though -- 3.25" blade and about 4.5" closed.
It is so slim though that it feels comfortable in the pocket. The blade is ATS-34 steel which appealed to me. The bone handle is sweet. I don't know how often I'll carry it but it has a certain appeal to it. Kind of a fancy looking knife -- it'd go well with one's best cowboy boots.

This one is by Tony Bose and it is 3" closed bolsters and liners are 416 stainless. Blade is ATS-34 pearl scales.

Here's Scott Sawbys version. Sexiest knife I ever owned!

Win

standard.jpg

it arrived today-what a piece of crap-
very disapointed with it-blade is off center(asked for one with a centered blade ),middle rivet looks like crap,has slag on it-and it was supposed to be one of a hundred made,at least thats what the add said-its 1 of 1000-big difference- with soo many made its worth maybe $30-40 at the most,not $80-for 80 i expected canal street quality-

wont be buying another schatt and morgan-guess i will stick with canal street-

not sure about cumberland either since i asked for one that was centered -
what a disapointment-

Rosconey:
I'm surprised to hear that. Bill From Cumberland has a great reputation, and I think he runs the Queen/s&m forum on Knifeforums. That does stink, though.

tell me about it-i was this close to buying a cheap case for 30 beans when i saw this one-figured it was a rare piece that i could add too my collection-
cant tell you how long i looked for a tiny texas toopick before i pulled the trigger,i want one bad man

i scratched it dropping it-so it sits alone on the shelf of shame-

he never made contact after asking me to do some reverse feedback or somthing so he didnt have to pay the ebay fee - i aksed him how and never got a reply-i wont be a repeat customer,mostly because i asked for one with a centered blade when i bought it-

Back