Who has the Manual Six ways in, 12 ways out

Great job Bryan! Excellent pictures and commentary...I need to order a second one for my bug out bag:D

ROCK6

When I Order mine, I am going to Order 2, one for the John and one for my Bigger Kit.

RickJ

The book is just great and I have in total 6 of them.

As said by others before, alone the food procurement chapter and the survival kit chapter is worth to buy it.

Having said this, have a look at the USRSOG web side, there is a lot of information and the USRSOG forum is also very informative. A few fellows of the W&SS forum are also there (including me once in a while)

Beside this, very good books are the survival manuals of the Unites States Marines Corps which are available as PDF in the internet for free of charge.

Ive been meaning to pick it up forever. They are in KCMO so they are really close to me...shouldnt take long to get.

Thanks for reminding me guys.

Wow, these positive posts are all I needed to get me to order one.

Thanks for costing me more moolah, bladeforums!

Mine came in aboot 2 wks after ordering.
I can already see it's going to take on a life of its own.

Buy this manual.

Bryan talked to me about it in E-mail quite some time ago as well. Sold me on the idea. The first thing I did when I received mine, besides devouring it, was go to Office Depot and I purchased a pack of the small hinged rings. Not split rings for like keys, but these have a hinge and a notch for closure. I rigged the book up with that as it is much easier to read that way. It makes it a little floppy but if you keep it in an Aloksak bag, you're good to go.

It's an excellent book.

Glad to see a thread I started early last year brought back to life, I really like this book in fact I have started reading it again just because I enjoy it so much.

Hi everyone, bumping this thread. Does anyone have a copy that they might mail to me or even to photograph/scan a copy? (I would of course be happy to pay). I am outside the US and I've been trying to get hold of a copy for ages. They won't send outside the US as they think the postage is too prohibitive. Thanks in advance.

Back