Who here would like to see a folding EDC?

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've been working on an EDC flipper folder pattern off and on, (on and off?) for awhile now, and may get the opportunity to have the pattern 3D modeled and prep'd for machining.

I'm going to submit my design to Forge Product Development, who is running a contest on Instagram where the winning design receives $2500 worth of engineering and development.

In order to win, my design needs to get the most votes, so if you're curious to see how this might go, check out Instagram, where I'll be submitting my sketch with the hashtag #ForgePDBladeComp19 and also tagging @ForgeProductDevelopment.

Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like. I just found you on IG.

oLTiP86.jpg

If I’m being honest, I’ve had my griptilian (551) out a couple times and holding my EDC2 up to the handle.
It wouldn’t quite work, but it’s close.

I'm totally down with an EDC I could legally EDC;)

D2, right?

I love the EDC profile Lorien. You designed a proven winner. I am intrigued by the idea of a matching folder.

I hope you keep the handle thickness and contouring close to the original for use as a hard working folder. There are already plenty of knives out there with flat skinny handles. Good handle ergos have always been your strong suit. I look forward to seeing how your folder design takes shape.

Count me in!

Phil

I love the EDC profile Lorien. You designed a proven winner. I am intrigued by the idea of a matching folder.

I hope you keep the handle thickness and contouring close to the original for use as a hard working folder. There are already plenty of knives out there with flat skinny handles. Good handle ergos have always been your strong suit. I look forward to seeing how your folder design takes shape.

Count me in!

Phil

does the world really need more Sebenzas?

Back