1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Who is this Jack Crain guy?

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by Rat 1, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Rat 1

Rat 1 Banned BANNED

Sep 24, 2009
    I've been hearing a lot of shit on some character named Jack Crain. Who the hell is he?

2. 338375

Nov 4, 2006
    What kind of shit have you been hearing ?

3. Rat 1

Rat 1 Banned BANNED

Sep 24, 2009
    I've been hearing that he is a scam artist and stuff like that. What exactly did he do to piss you guys off?

4. Ozy

Ozy

Sep 28, 2008
  5. Rat 1

Rat 1 Banned BANNED

Sep 24, 2009
  6. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Moving this to join the rest of Jack's evil feedback.

7. 65535

Mar 14, 2007
    I get that trolling feeling when Newbies bring up old news....

8. Parker

Parker

Mar 19, 1999
    You should instead get the feeling that Newbies are asking the kind of questions they should before buying.

9. 65535

Mar 14, 2007

I would get that feeling if the OP seemed more interested avoiding a questionable deal, rather than stirring the pot.

10. Parker

Parker

Mar 19, 1999
    ANY questions about that asshat Jack Crain are valid, and he'll get no benefit from coming in and raising the hornets out of their nest.

I'm still on my first pot of coffee, too much blood has leaked back into the caffeine system and it's hard to do simple math at the moment, never mind a witch hunt. :cool:

Have a good morning, I'm off to alter my bloodstream stimulant content. :D