Who Killed Munk and What Are We Going To Do About It?

Nasty said:
Sorry Edutsi...I have already promised 4 new X-box games to the boys..
No need, Ed Know said Munk had an extra, besides I'll leave it to you when I get off this plane, promise.;) :D

50 Freak said:
And I'm still in for the strippers at Munk's wake. I just won't bring the wifee.
I'd send you the strippers in email but ya ain't tole me it wuz okay. I don't wanna get you in trouble. The other guys all know what it means when I put, "WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR KIDS," in the subject line. I don't know if your wife would kill you or more importantly, Me, if I were to send you something like that.:rolleyes: :p :grumpy: ;)

You can ask most of the guys here if'en it was worth gittin kilt fer though.:p ;) :cool: :D

Hmmm, I thought that was WinterWolf. I mean he -did- ask fer the oosik
Poor Munk: every part of him is being made into a handle, even the parts that weren't already.

wait a minute, i thought Munk was coming back as a zombie bear. wow, now that would make quite a stir.

what kinda traditional bolster, no cho creep khuks would we use in a post-Munk apocolyptic, zombie, wheel gun toting bear?

by God, off topic topics are cheap here in the Cantina!

(it's 1am, what do you want from me).

Does anyone know what "41" looks like in Devengari sign language?

If you were to encounter the Bare Post Wheelgun Apocolyptic Zombie formerly known as "Munk", you must quickly make this sign, and he/it will turn away from you in search of easier prey.

I am sure the kamis wouldn't mind just one more mark on the blades, so how about they add "41" to any Khuk with the above mentioned Munk approved traditional features?

BTW, the Zombie repelling sign mentioned above also works if you are playing rock paper scissors! The .41 trumps anything!

Tom

ps I learned all this as a member of the now defunct "Munkalytes of Death", an association of wheelgun toting big bore afficianados so secret that I only now discovered that I was a member. Can't say any more, There is a big bear coming down the street, looking for back dues!! I was never any good at sign lang, lang, languaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage....

:eek:

I hear it was a terrible accident during a game of HI lawn darts... or that raccoon had friends. :eek:

No paper-rock-scissors, Yvsa? That's too bad...time for Plan B.

Yvsa said:
Ain't know one gonna git me frum the back or frunt, that means no kanchoe or dickie grabbin too!!!! :eek: ;) :D

So much for Plan B. I guess the M1A's yours.

Satori said:
No paper-rock-scissors, Yvsa? That's too bad...time for Plan B.

So much for Plan B. I guess the M1A's yours.
I thought you'd see it my way.;) :D

QUICK - QUICK - before he gets away, someone logged in as munk and posted a thread, musta been the identity thief who killed munk, get the m1a1's y'all got from his widow & shoot the imposter! i'll try & hold 'em up with my khuk until y'all catch up.

IT was Kahn. I kept hearing, "I spit on thee", while he shot the damn 40 into my knee caps.
The rocket thing- yeah, Firkin knew some scientists and they had a few ideas, and as long as it wasn't their corpse being shot into that strange planet, what the hey?

Trouble is, when I was regrown, the virus that infected the planet was too good, too accurate. I've still got a bad memory, busted back, and in general all the aches and pains of being almost 50. Plus my knees hurt now too.

I told Ed Know he could keep the Sh-t Hawk.

I did a inventory of my 41's to make sure you guys hadn't raided the place. A 41 for each son, plus one extra for the old man.

4" 58
4" nickel plated 57
7.5" Blue RedHawk
7.5 Bisely Blackhawk

Oh, if any of you loons come for my shin bones for handle material I've still got the M1A and the 20 and 30 round mags, a pile of em.

If you really want handle material, get Kahn.

I don't know what all that Bear Zombie munk stuff was...there was something about a Bear...I heard talk on the way back in the ship....I thought they were kidding at first.

It's possible I was cloned and there is now, on the Brazos, a mutant munk Zombie Bear looking for Kahn. That's poetic justice, I guess. I heard the bear has a credit card of mine, and when he flashes it, no one checks the photo very carefully.

munk

( I can't say anything because I am supposed to be dead on this thread. I'm glad it wasn't the real Munk that et me though! )

Tom

Kismet said:
I don't know. I think the evolving munk would have wanted his killer to live and grow as a human being, coming to an understanding of his own strengths and short-comings, and to be one day able to exist on a level of inner peace and contentment. THEN we kill him.
Absolutely! Munk would want us to be sensitive and understand his reasoning as to why the killer did this deplorable deed. Sensitivity is the key. Munk would want it that way.
I am sure. ;) ;) ;)
Thanks,
iBear

munk said:
IT was Kahn. I kept hearing, "I spit on thee", while he shot the damn 40 into my knee caps.

I don't know what all that Bear Zombie munk stuff was...there was something about a Bear...I heard talk on the way back in the ship....I thought they were kidding at first.

It's possible I was cloned and there is now, on the Brazos, a mutant munk Zombie Bear looking for Kahn. That's poetic justice, I guess. I heard the bear has a credit card of mine, and when he flashes it, no one checks the photo very carefully. ;) ;) ;)

munk
TRUE BEAR STORY! :( :( :(
June 27, 2005
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Two people camping along the Hulahula River in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge were killed by a grizzly bear, officials said Sunday.

Officials discovered the bodies and an unused firearm in a tent Saturday at a campsite near the river. They also shot and killed the animal.

The couple, whose names were not released, was believed to be in their late 50s or early 60s, North Slope Borough police said. They were from Anchorage and had been on a recreational rafting trip down the river, Alaska State Troopers said.

iBear

I think it's so funny that this thread started minutes after munk 'dissapeared'
LOL

Like when the boss is away all the workers play!
are we having fun yet?

|M|

Mordachai ? You haven't seen anything yet.

This was just the warm up.

When munk arrives an Yvsa's, we got the stone altar and obsidian knife all set for the human sacrifice to the gods to improve Yvsa's back problems.

Had to use a freight company, Air transport was prohibitively expensive.

I hate it when finances ruin a good sacrifice.

We'll raffle off Munk's things to recoup your losses, Kismet. Money should never be an object where human sacrifice is concerned.

Kismet said:
When munk arrives an Yvsa's, we got the stone altar and obsidian knife all set for the human sacrifice to the gods to improve Yvsa's back problems.

I'm fairly sure munk won't object, if the obsidian knife was hand-chipped by Bura.

Ad Astra :footinmou :cool:

Mordachai said:
I think it's so funny that this thread started minutes after munk 'dissapeared'
LOL

Like when the boss is away all the workers play!
are we having fun yet?

|M|
Yeah but Munk left the "Mean Sumbeyatch" (got the last part right anyway.:rolleyes: ;) ) along with the Neutron Mod in charge.:footinmou

Ad Astra said:
I'm fairly sure munk won't object, if the obsidian knife was hand-chipped by Bura.

Ad Astra
Uhhhh Mike, if you haven't heard DIJ is *the* Stone Knapper in charge of all stone knapping projects.:D
You know, putting the talent where it's best served. DIJ ain't worth a sh*t when it comes to forging.:grumpy: Yet anyway.;)
DIJ does stone work that even I can recommend when he takes his time and keeps his mind OFF the female sex, hell you could just say SEX, period.:rolleyes: :grumpy: ;) :cool:

munk said:
The rocket thing- yeah, Firkin knew some scientists and they had a few ideas, and as long as it wasn't their corpse being shot into that strange planet, what the hey?

Trouble is, when I was regrown, the virus that infected the planet was too good, too accurate. I've still got a bad memory, busted back, and in general all the aches and pains of being almost 50. Plus my knees hurt now too.

I told Ed Know he could keep the Sh-t Hawk.

I did a inventory of my 41's to make sure you guys hadn't raided the place. A 41 for each son, plus one extra for the old man.

4" 58
4" nickel plated 57
7.5" Blue RedHawk
7.5 Bisely Blackhawk

Oh, if any of you loons come for my shin bones for handle material I've still got the M1A and the 20 and 30 round mags, a pile of em.

If you really want handle material, get Kahn.

It's possible I was cloned and there is now, on the Brazos, a mutant munk Zombie Bear looking for Kahn. That's poetic justice, I guess. I heard the bear has a credit card of mine, and when he flashes it, no one checks the photo very carefully.

munk
Definiterly a mutant Munk.... ON THE LOOSE IN TEXAS, OKLAHOMA AND OTHER POINTS OVER THERE!!!
Thanks,

iBear

Back