Who makes leather sheaths like Charlie May?

I love the look of Charlie Mays sheath's or Gene Ingrams, does any one make sheaths like theirs for other knives?

They look like simple Loveless style sheaths, any one of the makers here could do that style.

Remember that each craftsman has his own unique style, and the finished product may be a little different. I dont like to do direct copies out of respect for the original maker, I always change it a little to make it have my look.

They look like simple Loveless style sheaths, any one of the makers here could do that style.

Remember that each craftsman has his own unique style, and the finished product may be a little different. I dont like to do direct copies out of respect for the original maker, I always change it a little to make it have my look.

Just a follow up on Dwayne's post as I believe you will find most makers will not copy another makers style. If Those styles are really important, why not contact Charlie and/or Gene and see if they might help you out? Oh, it's worth mentioning that if your knife is different from their style, then the sheath is still going to look and be different.

Good Luck

Paul

Back