Who makes Walther Knives?

Does anyone know who makes Walther knives, are they United Cutlery POS's or are they actually any good. I'm specifically interested in the Hammerhead model. Thanks.
Lagarto

lagarto said:
Does anyone know who makes Walther knives, are they United Cutlery POS's or are they actually any good. I'm specifically interested in the Hammerhead model. Thanks.
Lagarto

A few years back I got to check out a Walther P99 and an Allied Forces folder. To say the least, I was not impressed. The Walther name is licensed to Gutmann Cutlery (www.junglee.net) who also produces Junglee knives. Some Junglee knives are of very decent quality, but I personally refuse to buy anything from Gutmann because alot of their knives are just pale imitations of existing designs. While not exactly blatant ripoffs, these designs are obviously "inspired" by existing knives from Gerber, Boker, Benchmade and Emerson. I'd rather spend my money on the real thing and forget these poseurs even exist. Just my 2 cents.

wal1038z.gif

wm00020.gif

k02106.gif

k02017z.gif

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

The Hammerhead model received a positive review from Tactical Knives (can't remember the issue though), but then again: which knife doesn't?

Back