Who needs a free sheath for a BK-10 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S GONE !!!!

I have had this thing around for 4 or 5 years now and it is like new, but I don't need it. The first one that wants it can have it, as long as your in the CONUS. Just post here first and then email or PM me.

Thanks............sd550

Attachments

• IMG_3036.jpg
    IMG_3036.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
This is for the Crewman, right? If so, I'll take it.

Address in a PM.

THanks,

Al

So, after a year of wishing I had something like a BK-10 sheath for my BK-2, I finally gave up, knowing no one will ever get rid of their sheath. I love using the pouch on the 7/9/10 style sheath for storing a smaller folding knife for delicate work. I finally lashed a small velcro closure cordura sheath onto the front of my bk-2 kydex sheath.

And then today, as I was caught sleeping, what should happen? An unwanted BK-10 sheath. Normally I would ask what the odds are, but no need. My life. You'd just have to be here. lol...

Strangely enough though I have recently found out that the KA-BAR variation of the BK-2 is actually a bit snug in the BK-10s kydex liner, yet it fits in a BK-7 sheath perfectly.

Just ranting. Life's full of surprises.

Bridgeman, if I find I can't use it for what I plan for it, consider it yours.

Thanks,

Al

Al,
Thanks, but I did call Toooj and he said oddly enough he had on his desk a KA-BAR BK-2 in a Camillus BK-10 sheath and it was a tight fit.

If you have a TON of patience I will go through all of the whys and wherefores about how my KA-BAR 2 can fit in a KA-BAR 7 sheath and not a Camillus 10 sheath when the 7 and 10 are both .188.

Bottom line, if you do not need it, please see if a KA-BAR BK-2 goes in and out without binding. If it binds, send it on to the next lucky Beckerhead (maybe I shouldn't put it that way, but I are one) who needs it.

Thanks loads...
Greg

Your welcome Al.

Stay tuned people as I might find something else to give away later on :D !!

sd550

Albin,
I have indeed confirmed that my KA-BAR BK-2 will NOT fit into the Camillus BK-10 sheath. I really like the Cordura, so what I am doing is carrying my Campanion in a KA-BAR BK-7 sheath. With the exception of the sheath being 2" longer than it needs to be, it fits great!

Greg

Ok, this sheath is back on the market; it didn't work for what I wanted.

Bridgeman has first call, as promised above. If he passes, first to ask gets it.

Price = Name and address.

Thanks,

Al

Thank you,
But put it up for grabs. I wanted to try to jam a KA-BAR BK-2 into it but the liner is not thick enough. I solved the problem with a current BK-7 sheath.
Thank you anyway,
Greg

I would LOVE it. It is exactly what I am in need of! I would be eternally grateful for it.

EDIT: Albin, I'm guessing your profile isn't set to accept emails, but my profile is. I'd be happy to send my address as well as reimburse you for any shipping charges... that is, if you still wish to be rid of the sheath.

Last edited:
My level of membership does not permit me to send PM's. If you insist on a PM, I will upgrade, but quite frankly, I'm a little broke. Could you please send me an email (which my level of membership does allow, I believe) and I will happily respond with the requested info?

Peter Hauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back