Who offers the best value in custom folders

I know this is a question that is going to bring a lot of different opinions, but that's exactly what I'd like to see...many different opinions. I recently ordered my first custom folder from Gayle Bradley and it has gotten me interested in the whole custom world. Value is an important aspect to me since all my knives are users so I was wondering what custom makers out there offer great knives and designs at fair prices?

Depends on what you mean by value. I agree with Carlie Mike regarding Rob Dalton. My favorite though is Alan Davis (BF knife maker) and Mel Fasssio.

Mike

Yupp, another vote for Alan Davis here. Check out Eliot Maldonado as well. They both make fantastic knives.

Jeff Harkins.. His direct prices are amazingly low for the quality and work you get.

Eliot of EFM knives, his detail to his work is outstanding and he always makes good if there is a problem

I own some very reasonably priced folders from David Sharp, Chuck Gedraitis, Matt Degnan, Brad Zinker, Filip de Coene, and Hiroaki Ohta. Pictures in the order mentioned:

2KEn7ud.png

Lg8zJxv.png

DTw2400.png

zYkzYzH.png

bTWiLa2.png

3gJXoA9.png

Another recommendation for Brad Zinker. Jason Clark has a similar style, with a broader range of designs and materials. The Olamic Cutlery Wayfarers are also a good value.

The matt diskin fire is one of the best sub $1000 custom folders out there. Good luck finding one though.

Ramon Chaves knives were badass when he still made customs and his table price was not bad with originals going for $550 and later going for $750.

Andrew Demko
John W Smith
Rod Olson
A lot of other if you get it direct, secondary market price sucks.

Back