Who wants a piggyback ride?

set up on my condor II with my esse 5,6,and LS molle back and pouch.

My Laser Strike

Please don't stone me over the 1095 in a S! Thread.

I have showed some 01 steel, I am still walking. Just as long as I don't do it again:eek:.

Did you say what you used to connect the kydex sheaths? Did you have to buy extra hardware?

I used the clip hardware. The rubber pieces spaced it just enough for easy drawing and resheathing. Pretty comfortable with the molle back on my hip. I can reach either one no problem.

I used the clip hardware. The rubber pieces spaced it just enough for easy drawing and resheathing. Pretty comfortable with the molle back on my hip. I can reach either one no problem.

Makes perfect sense, don't know why I didn't think of that!

It looks like it fits great. Any issue with the length of the screws connecting both sets of kydex?

A little when I went thru both kydex, the rubber and the molle back. So I had to just attach the necker II then the 5.1.

I had to give this a try. It's cool but ridiculously heavy.
4251900d27074cbc16e282b860094ef3.jpg

8d4702e8fee5e179409fdce2b4fdba8b.jpg

Don't pay much attention to the ugly sheaths. It was my first attempt.

Yeah it was my first go of it and it wasn't as easy as I thought. It holds the GSO 10 pretty well but I made the mistake of pressing the rivets first then inserting the blade after the kydex was hot. It's hard to get the blade centered and it's a nightmare getting it out after it cooled down.
I did the Esee 3 sheath the right way and it worked great.

Hey those look good Standard! I've been thinking of fiddling around with some kydex. I'm sure my first ones won't look as good as those.

Back