Who wants it? Pix and deal.

Here's a two pound 21 inch Chitlangi. I'll let the pix do the talking. Price is $125. If we ever get enough Chitlangis to list them on the shopping site the price will be $175 so this is $50 off regular.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 21 inch chitlangi by kumar 8-17-02.jpg
    21 inch chitlangi by kumar 8-17-02.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 301

Attachments

• 21 inch chitlangi by kumar 8-17-02 --handle, karda, chakma.jpg
    21 inch chitlangi by kumar 8-17-02 --handle, karda, chakma.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 284
HEE! I just wanted to be first to post for once. ... can't take it off your hands though :(

Alan

I went to the store and maybe it was a good thing. I love that horn handle!:)

Sam

That one looks exactly like mine, a 2lb. Kumar Chitlangi. Same patterns on the handles and everything. Whoever grabbed it is going to love it.

Originally posted by Bobwhite
That one looks exactly like mine, a 2lb. Kumar Chitlangi. Same patterns on the handles and everything. Whoever grabbed it is going to love it.

Thank You. Can't count the times I have gone back and looked at the pics Uncle Bill posted. I was trying to type my email to Uncle Bill as fast as I could, HOPING, I would be the first, as I have noticed the feeding frenzy of the HIKV! My first and I was lucky, not my first HI Khukuri, my first in the feeding frenzy.
I was just getting ready to push the button to order a Chiruwa AK, when I thought to check the forum. Glad I did. Chiruwa will have to wait for for a day or two. Not tooooooo long tho......
QUESTION.......Hoof flex won't harm the patterns will it? Used it on the bone handles of others and didn't harm, only enhanced the looks. DG Dale lcs37 Call me anything you want, except not late for lunch...Smile

Back