who?

which maker makes a large bowie/utility blade that can really handle some punishment?

prefferably in the 200.00 dollar range or less.

There will be quite a few good makers right there in Little Rock this weekend for the Arkansas Knife show. I'm sure someone on here will tell you exactly where it is.

I know it is a the Hilton on the 16&17 the only problem is which Hilton?

I am not sure, but I don't think it is at the Riverfront. Try phoning the Hilton Inn on South University. If the show is there someone at the desk will know. If this doesn't work, you could call Roger Massey in Texarkana at 870-779-1018. He is the contact person for this show.

Mott
The one on Univiserty and 630.
Look up Reggie Barker right quick. Very good cutters and tough. Work is close to ABS JS quality and will treat you well. He is as close as you will find a hand made that will do what you want. You will find others as well there. Look me up and I will take you around and point you to some good ones as close to your price range as I can. Dang no wonder I never took college the way I spell.
jf

mott,
Take him up on that offer. It would be worth it to go to that show just to have Jerry show you around. What a nice guy.

Originally posted by mott
which maker makes a large bowie/utility blade that can really handle some punishment?

prefferably in the 200.00 dollar range or less.

Although neither of these makers will be at that show, I'd also suggest that you check out Ron Leuschen from Little Hen Knives
Little Hen Knives
and David Brodziak
David Brodziak

They both make real workhorse field knives in the prices you mentioned.

My thanks to Jerry on the invatation, but I was unable to find him at the show I couldnt stay long and he was away from his table.

Anyway thanks for the offer, maybe we an meet next time.

Back