WHOA BABY! Tons of knives for sale!! TRUE GRIT TUESDAY! Operator 8.0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

Welcome to the Fletcher Knives LLC Maniac Monday. Every time a batch is finished, the following Monday, all available knives will be loaded up here for sale. If you're on the email list, you'll get a notification on when batches are finished and what Mondays this will occur. My goal is to start doing this every Monday, but right now it's still going to be an every once in a while thing. To get on the email list, send an email with the subject line, "Put me on the email list!"

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase. These knives DO NOT come with sheaths, but you can order sheaths for all of my knives from Heber Ellsworth at wildmanh@yahoo.com. He has all my patterns.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

How would you guys like to see something new right off the bat?!!

Well here you go. You guys asked for it. Here it is. Trust me, there will be more of these.

Operator 8.0
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 8"!!

#1 - Black Canvas micarta over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $312 shipped SOLD!!!!

#2 - Black Canvas micarta over Toxic Green and Black G10 liners with Black pins - $327 shipped SOLD!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Operator 575's:
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Blade Length: 5.75"

#22 - Black Canvas micarta over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $262 shipped SOLD!!!!

#23 - Natural Canvas over orange G10 liners with Black pins - $277 shipped

#25 - Green Canvas micarta over Orange G10 liners with Black pins - $277 shipped

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Operator 425's...
Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Blade Length: 4.25"

#20 - Black Canvas over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $207 shipped SOLD!!!!

#21 - Black Canvas over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $207 shipped

#22 - Natural Canvas over Black liners with Black pins - $207 shipped

#23 - Natural Canvas over Black liners with Black pins - $207 shipped

#24 - Green Canvas over Black liners with Black pins - $207 shipped SOLD!!!!

#26 - Green Canvas over Toxic Green and Black G10 liners with Black pins and Extended Tang - $257 shipped SOLD!!!!

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

Delta Foxtrots...
Specs:
Blade Length: 5"

#38 - Black Canvas over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $180 shipped

#39 - Natural Canvas over Orange G10 liners with Black pins - $195 shipped

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Delta-4's...
Specs:
Blade Length: 4"

#35 - Black Canvas over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $180 shipped

#36 - Black Canvas over Red and Black liners with Black pins - $180 shipped

#37 - Natural Canvas over Orange G10 liners with Black pins - $195 shipped (This one is made thicker for bigger hands, so you big mitt guys, this is for you!! You can really see the difference in the last picture.)

#38 - Natural Canvas over Orange and Black G10 liners with Black pins - $195 shipped

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

a.jpg

Pro 6-5
Specs:
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#14 - Black Canvas over Red and Black Liners with Black Pins
$157 shipped
SOLD!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Daaayum. Knew someone would grab that operator 8. Just spent 300 on a knife, and wish I would have passed after seeing the 8.

Love the 8.0 D! Its been added to my want list. Gotta see how much I've got left after Blade Show.

Love the 8.0 D! Its been added to my want list. Gotta see how much I've got left after Blade Show.

Screw that! hahaha. Speaking of which, Blade Show is next week and I just got your sheath adjusted to accept the new knife. You want me to ship it to you or give it to you at Blade?

I can just grab it at Blade. Save the shipping cost. I'm on a TN maker hunt this year so I'm hoping for a Graham and Stout. Picked up a Horton about a month back. Then I'll be sending some more money your way. Especially if you get that folder going!

I can just grab it at Blade. Save the shipping cost. I'm on a TN maker hunt this year so I'm hoping for a Graham and Stout. Picked up a Horton about a month back. Then I'll be sending some more money your way. Especially if you get that folder going!

I love Jeremy's stuff. Ole' Horton and I run into each other all over the country. Last time I saw him, we were in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back