Whoo hoo, finally 16!

If you come out to Jersey, you still have to keep it under 5".

Congratulations on living so long ... don't be in a hurry to get old ... :D

I can almost remember being 16, thought I knew everything, took another
30 years to realise I knew bugger all.

Life starts at 16, enjoy it! :)

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good one. As the other gentlemen have said, enjoy where you are in life right now.

Happy Birthday. You need to be over 16 to carry in NYC? :confused: Guess I was breaking some more laws then I knew a couple of years back :rolleyes: , oh well.

Enjoy. :D

tonyccw says 18 and better safe than sorry (still have an opinel tucked in outside of school though)

I was in Brooklyn when I was 16 also.I carried a knife since I was about 10 but that was a long time ago. Congradulations !

Only a knife knut would be happier about being able to legally carry a knife versus being able to drive when he turned 16 :p

Happy Birthday :D

"Hold on to 16 as long as you can...changes come around real fast make us women and men..."

guess that was before your time.. :(

DB1 said:
Only a knife knut would be happier about being able to legally carry a knife versus being able to drive when he turned 16 :p
Only a New York knife knut! Where ya gonna park a car in Noo Yawk Sitty? :D

Well, GarageBoy, you beat me to the punch by about 2 months and 7 days, but I can carry anyway :D I can't wait until I have my permit, and next June I can drive to a Blade show! :cool:

Back