Whoo Hoo I finally got one, VTAC baby

Well I had been eyeing them for a while, then I finally did it. I bought a VTAC, There was a few members here that recommended it to me and I thank you. The fit and finish is incredible, Its so nice I dont know if I have the heart to actually use it lol. I got a heck of a deal on it, Now only if I can only find as nice a deal on a CQC-T.:cool:

Brandon

monkey, where did ya buy it from? I am sure I am one of the ones that told you to get the VTAC. It is my favorite hawk and though I am not as experienced with tomahawks and tactical axes as some of the other forumites here (i.e. hatchetjack) I still think that the VTAC is about the toughest edged weapon/tool you can get your hands on. I have used mine in some pretty rough exercises and the thing wont fail. that VTAC will out live you. ;)

monkey, where did ya buy it from? I am sure I am one of the ones that told you to get the VTAC. It is my favorite hawk and though I am not as experienced with tomahawks and tactical axes as some of the other forumites here (i.e. hatchetjack) I still think that the VTAC is about the toughest edged weapon/tool you can get your hands on. I have used mine in some pretty rough exercises and the thing wont fail. that VTAC will out live you. ;)

Yes you did bro, I thank you. I got it from Cutlery Shoppe, $109 probably the best deal I have seen. Ill see what I can do about pics:D

They were $90 on Ebay for a while but don't be afraid to use it - they're made to stand up to hard use!

Monkey, no problem bro. Listen to Northstar, the VTAC is made for hell. Give it such.

Man i realy want a VTAC. After i get a ScrapYard Dumster Mutt , the VTAC will be next on my list.

Beat it mercilessly - then post some pics! Congrats on your VTAC. Be warned - tomahawks are a sick addiction!

Dave

Back