Who's got a Shuffler on the way?

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Hey, lionSTEEL aficionados,

I just got an email from CollectorKnives that their exclusive Shuffler slip joints have arrived and are ready for shipment. I don't see any listed on their website, so I'm assuming all of their first shipment in various handle finishes are sold out.

Anyway, the Shuffler is very much like the well-received Roundhead, but features a clip-point instead of a spearpoint blade. I got mine in CF as I missed out on that scale selection with my Roundhead. I "settled" for the Santos wood and was very pleased with the graining and color of the knife I received.

I know a couple guys who have one on pre-order through CK's Early Reserve system and would like to hear from anyone who's got one on the way and of course we've gotta see some pics when the knives arrive, maybe by the weekend.

In the meantime, a few Roundhead pics might help wet the whistle...

Nnv0wNn.jpg

WRYtTLS.jpg

Hi I have a Lionsteel Roundhead CF from the first offering.I recently sold four really nice GEC knives because I could not bring myself to use them but the Roundhead With titanium and M390 steel I don’t worry about fingerprints or pepper spots. That makes it the perfect pocket knife for me.It has been in my pocket since last year and as soon as I saw a picture of the Shuffler with the beautiful clip blade I knew I would get one.I got my email tonight that my micarta will be here soon. The carbon fiber on my Roundhead is really smooth and perfect. I changed my order on the Shuffler from the white carbon to wood and finally to micarta. I am on the notify list for the micarta on round three of the Roundhead. I hope we get to see some pictures of it soon.

After receiving the first round Cocobolo (Santos Wood) and Stag for the roundheads spears. I had to order the Carbon Fiber, the White Carbon Fiber, the Ram's Horn and the Micarta Shuffler with the clip blade design. I also like to thank my fiancé for the last four, all wonderful Valentine's Day gifts! As Homer said above, these knives will be replacing all of my GEC's which tend to get a lot of pocket wear from EDC. Pics of the whole family of the LionSteel slip joints will follow upon arrival!

I’ve got one in white carbon fiber on the way. Looking forward to it greatly.

My Stag Shuffler is in the mail, and enough snow has melted so the postperson can get to the box.

I got my white CF today. it is perfect. I also have a stag on the way.

Man, I forgot it's a Federal Holiday. My CF Shuffler is sitting at my PO just begging to be picked up. :(

I have a Roundhead with the white carbon fiber from the second run. Great suit/office knife. I pre-ordered a micarta handled one from the upcoming 3rd run. I didn't grab a Shuffler. I just don't think the clip point looks right on this knife. Maybe it's just me.
I did, though, just get the e-mail on the upcoming Sheepsfoot version, and pre-ordered a ram's horn. My GEC 15 sheepsfoot gets a ton of use at home, so I could not pass up getting one of these.

I have a Roundhead with the white carbon fiber from the second run. Great suit/office knife. I pre-ordered a micarta handled one from the upcoming 3rd run. I didn't grab a Shuffler. I just don't think the clip point looks right on this knife. Maybe it's just me.
I did, though, just get the e-mail on the upcoming Sheepsfoot version, and pre-ordered a ram's horn. My GEC 15 sheepsfoot gets a ton of use at home, so I could not pass up getting one of these.
It’s you no doubt :p:D
Just kidding lol it’s all about what you like and makes you happy :thumbsup:
A clip point on this pattern makes me very very happy !

72F63D55-1D5D-41DF-802F-CCCADF4E1A8C.jpeg 00F43F03-5D87-4AD9-96D7-A9E0E7840507.jpeg Has anybody wondered if the Shuffler and Round Head are modular (have interchangeable parts)? The answer is yes. But keep the screws with their original handle slabs. Can custom post market handles be far behind?

I finally was able to pick my Shuffler up today as we worked all day Saturday and I had to wait through Sunday and Presidents Day to get to my PO box. The knife is every bit as nice as my Roundhead and I really like the look and texture of the CF. The clip-point blade with the diminishing swedge makes for a very strong but stabby tip. lionSTEEL and CK are two-for-two with these offerings. I guess I'll have to get in line for the forthcoming sheepfoot version.

oz07gHY.jpg

cQNRhRB.jpg

Just got my two shufflers today, natural micarta and white carbon fiber. I am addicted to these lionsteel Collector Knives colabs. Already have a dom on the early reserve. I am really liking the thinned grind compared to the first round of roundheads. T tiguy7 I really like that abalone, I wish they would offer that again.

I'm more of a modern folder guy with a growing soft spot for traditionals. When I saw a Shuffler with stag handles available at CK, I had to grab it. Now I'm watching a tracking number! Can't wait, I'll post a picture when it gets in.

Back