Why can't i escape Murphy's Law?.....

Two weeks ago i stopped off at a local pawnshop, got a great haul of SAK's, i've been looking forward to going back to check out some more SAK's....

last Saturday, i stopped off again, only to find the store "closed due to illness", and due to open that Tuesday, as i work during the week, and they're closed by the time i get off work....

so today, i stop off again, only to find the store *STILL* closed, with a *new* sign saying it'll be "closed until further notice"....

FRAK!, my source of cheap SAK's is closed, i guess the guy must really be sick....

the other pawnshop doesn't have SAK's either, and i need a fix, man, c'mon, don't cut me off, i need another SAK and don't want to pay full retail....

looks like my "source" of cheap SAK's has dried up for the forseeable future.....

MacTech said:
looks like my "source" of cheap SAK's has dried up for the forseeable future.....

First, no one should ever pay retail for a new SAK. I'ts my job to make sure of that. I don't know what your definition of "cheap" for used is but send me a note with what you want (new or used) and I'll let you know.

I've been finding some good deals on ebay. I just got really lucky and won a vic spartan for 99cents, plus 3.30 shipping. Only thing is you have sit and wait

Back