Why dont we have a place to Snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, you're finally awake! Found this last night, figured you'd appreciate it.

995790_560455517346668_1899373239_n_zpscf89a0e6.png

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

(You know, seeing as I can still see his original picture, I am pretty sure he didn't delete or move it, or the original post would be acting up too. Stop being a douche, Photobucket!)

I just like being a dick at parties. Especially when people are shooting in the vicinity of my hammock.

I'm actually pretty glad my hammock doesn't shoot back at me.

Oh, and keep away from the knife maker's for sale area. That is a wonderful and dangerous place.

By "keep away," I mean go there and buy everything. That way I am not tempted by any of them and the knife makers are supported.

I have the Kel-Tec P3AT, so I never picked up an LCP. The one in the pic is an LC9. I'm going to clean and shoot it this weekend. Ordered a holster, spare mags, and a case that should be here this week.

Father in law gave me a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro joystick a few weeks ago. It's like 19 years old. It has an old style plug on it, like the older computers had then. Anywhos, ordered a Belkin adapter for it, plugged it in, and it got recognized without any drivers. But, the thing I wanted to use it for, Google Earth flight simulator, it won't work for. Bummer. I saw some info on creating a new ini file for it, with given parameters, and naming it the same name as the controller, but it still isn't recognized by Google Earth. Guess I'll have to get a new joystick at some point.

lol, I have that same joystick... came with a star wars game if that tells you how old it is :)

Sometimes, hammocks shoot back.

note to self: stop being a dick, and steer clear of heavily-armed people in hammocks. And heavily-legged people, too.

Screw it, keep being a dick, just stay away from hammocks. And people. That'll work :thumbup:

you'll get my hammock when ya roll my cold dead but out of it!!! but judging from this group the hardest part would be rollin' my dead arse outta the thing lol!

Had a good conversation with Murph on the phone today. He hooked me up with a deal I could not refuse.

More or that later. But for now thanks Murph!

Jeremy

lol, I have that same joystick... came with a star wars game if that tells you how old it is :)

Haha, yeah, it's an oldie alright. It doesn't work with anything, much less Google Earth,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back