Why ESEE???

The knives, but more importantly.... the people behind them.

What I see is a group that tells it like it is with no smoke and mirrors.... just the bottom line. That is refreshing to me personally. :thumbup:

I could go into a story about a personal example of ESEE going out of their way, as well as above & beyond to help someone out... but I won't go into details.

I'll just say, "Thanks Jeff for the Gallant Road time & all that came with it."
I shall leave it at that.. the recipient will know what I am referring to. :thumbup: ... :)

I do hope to see you down in LA [Lower Alabama] this 'season' sometime. :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Seems to me like a great bunch of people there at ESEE. They'll be getting more of my money for sure!!

after reading this.... i've made a decision to finally get one. BUT WHICH!!!?!?!

I love ESEE. I buy more busse kins that anything but everything about ESEE is so awesome. The knives are affordable, available, and have the best warranty in the business. And the people running the show are pure class :thumbup: Its really cool to be able to talk directly to the manufacturer of a product you love and give and receive input with them. ESEE is no frills, no bells, and no whistles, just pure performance and good people behind the products.

And if you ever want a good laugh just visit the forum :D when you buy ESEE you get the whole community that comes with it

I love ESEE.

And if you ever want a good laugh just visit the forum :D when you buy ESEE you get the whole community that comes with it

Amen to that, Bro'. Since I bought my new -4, and the Izula, I have found myself spending more of my "computer time" right here. I feel that I have been accepted into a secret society of fine, like-minded friends. You folks do make a newer 'member' feel right at home.:)

Thanks.
Jeff

after reading this.... i've made a decision to finally get one. BUT WHICH!!!?!?!

Start with the 3 or 4. :D

Great people around here. Jeff and Mike are top notch. Pretty cool for a couple of old farts. :D

I just bought my first ESEE (an Izzie) and am really glad to see comments like this. It's good to know the people behind the product are straight-shooters. You can't always say that these day.

I'll definitely be buying more ESEEs.

I was just recently bit by the ESEE bug and it's awesome to hear such great things about this company and their knives. Trying my best to pick between a 3 or 4 as my first purchase. Enjoying reading all the great info on both knives in the mean time.

Add to that, the community.

I'd been registered here for years, but never active until I bought my HEST and Izzy II. Now I own tins and earned an AH-1 by going GOLD!

I'd recommend an ESEE-3 ...

I can't wait to get a 3mil (with the sharpened back) and a 4 and 5. I think thats the order I'm going to progress in. I can see already the 3 will be EDC'd. Bad enough I can't seem to put this 6 down, It just compliments my Glock perfectly. ESEE will definitely be getting alot more of my money every chance I get. I mean, a collections not a collection unless you have the whole set, right?

I knew you guys would agree!!!

Back