Why is the TGLB M not in standard production ?

I love this knife.. I have not got one yet, but when the right color combo come's available.. It will be mine.. lol..

Seriously, Put this badboy into production and for order.

It is a neat little niche blade, but I don't think it would be a great seller. Probably not great enough to go into production and take time/resources away from regualr production models (standard TGLB, RMD, SOB etc) that have a proven selling record. It is one that I suspect will remain a "Show Special".

I do wish you luck in your quest however mate... :D

I was just thinking the same thing. I sort of want one, though I can't help but think it's just a under-developed TGLB.

I like 'em, don't get me wrong, but they're sort of funny looking compared to the TGBL.

I haven't handled one but wonder why anyone would want one over the full size. Maybe it's bigger than I think.

It is bigger in hand than pics make you think. IMO it makes a better do it all blade than the full size.

Yeah they do. I believe the 2013 blade prices were $297 and $317 with multi g10 for those knive's..

But you cannot order one, so it is rare and hard to get. You will definitely have to pay a premium for 1.

I would say that the TGM will go down as one of the most rare Busse knives.

The in hand feel on them are near perfect. To me they feel much like a BATAC. The 2 in off the blade from the full size brings the balance perfect and that is saying something with as good as the full size feels in hand.

I love my TGLBM. It is a great mid-sized blade. It gets more use than anything but my AMSMO. I use my AMS all the time just tooling around the yard. The TGLBM is a great all around camp knife unless you try to process big fire wood with it. In my opinion that is what an axe is for.

A photo of my TGLBM and Jaxx's FBM from the pass around.

Last edited:
I love my TGLBM. It is a great mid-sized blade. It gets more use than anything but my AMSMO. I use my AMS all the time just tooling around the yard. The TGLBM is a great all around camp knife unless you try to process big fire wood with it. In my opinion that is what an axe is for.

A photo of my TGLBM and Jaxx's FBM from the pass around.

Ugh.....in my favorite combo too. Pumpkin on black:( So jealous!!!

Kinda hoping the TGLBM does make it to production...or at least to a few small runs. I need one or two (or more) in black canvas micarta.
Garth? Comp finish and canvas micarta run? Satin & Tigerhide?? ...Both??? PLEASE???? ;):thumbup:

Dang, Highrisk! :D ...Is she down to the decarb or that just smoothing of the black crinkle? :) ...Nice TGLBM too. :thumbup:

Kinda hoping the TGLBM does make it to production...or at least to a few small runs. I need one or two (or more) in black canvas micarta.
Garth? Comp finish and canvas micarta run? Satin & Tigerhide?? ...Both??? PLEASE???? ;):thumbup:

Dang, Highrisk! :D ...Is she down to the decarb or that just smoothing of the black crinkle? :) ...Nice TGLBM too. :thumbup:

Right.. I need a TGLBM Garth edition to match my incoming NMSFNO Garth edition..

Back