Why is this man smiling?

Remember the answers we got on that 'What's in the blue boxes' thread? Me neither. ;)
You mean you actually got an ANSWER?!?! I demand a recount! :D

Seriously, what WAS in those damned boxes? :confused:

As for the guy in the photo, Are you sure it ain't Pinocchio getting excited and thinking about his first girlfriend? :eek:

yeah no kidding all the guessing in the world is great and all but what happens if we never get an answer. I'll tell ya, I'm going slighty mad.

Blackjack_21 said:
You mean you actually got an ANSWER?!?!
Nope, not that I remember. ;)

Mykl Clark said:
yeah no kidding all the guessing in the world is great and all but what happens if we never get an answer. I'll tell ya, I'm going slighty mad.
Remember Chuck, most of us here are armed with knives. :cool: :p ;)

Or is he smling because the box is full of steel handled 40 series and 30 series knives?? Not limited to runs of 100???? That you don't need to sell a vital organ to afford?????:) :)

I will show you the contents of the mysterious wooden box as soon as I receive permission to do so. The box is not mine and neither are the contents. I have to wait for permission. Timing is everything, you know.

Why must you tease us so....

It's gotta be a new 5" balisong by benchmade....or better yet it's a benchmade bali-sword.

That's a good question since i've never seen it asked here in the forum.....has BSC/PCC/BM ever produced a bali-sword?I know all the one's i've seen before were made in the phillipines,but I was just wondering if anybody at BSC/PC/BM has ever got the itchin' to try making one of these of BSC/PC/BM quality.
I seriously doubt there was ever a production bali-sword made by any of these companies,but I was just wondering if they ever MADE one...for either somebody who worked for the company or as a custom job.
Thanks,
Stagger Lee

I think that those damn blue boxes are in the wooden crate, and this guy is smiling becuase he knows that we all want to see. Forget the crate, what's in the blue boxes?

Have you ever noticed that Gollnick and this guy have the same grin? Are they mocking us?

What's in the blue boxes? If only we could be so lucky!

Back