Why so dead in here?

Just wondering why so quiet...has no one bought the knives?
I just traded for a model 26 fixed blade today, and while pricey, it's pretty darn nice. The handle is very comfortable, the grinds are nice, and the sheath is decent.
Just a tad confused by the dearth of activity here.

Congrats on the camp knife stabman! I have a 26 also along with another half dozen wilsons. I got my 26 about a year ago but have not used it yet. I'v been using my jason knight chopper.

This whole forum is dead...I haven't made any posts because I figured I'd hang out and get a feel for the place. Not much going on. Who knows...maybe we can turn the tide!

Anyway...I don't have a Wilson...but, I have a Combat Elite S.O.S.
( Silent Ops Stiletto, now bayonet )

I got it LONG before Ryan decided to merge with big poppa.

Ryan Wilson (son) who has worked for his father almost his whole life, decided to venture out and explore another passion of his...Knives.

Who else to side with than the world famous...Darrel Ralph.

They teamed up with one motto. To make high quality knives that Soldiers and head straight civilians, that you can trust your life to. Let's face it...if your in combat or a nasty situation and you have to deploy your knife...you are trusting your life on it.

Anyway...when I first got the knife, I was amazed at the quality and feel. Now the only thing was...the edge had a bit of a burr on it. I emailed Ryan himself and explained. He deeply apologized for the error, I assured him I was no way upset I just didn't want to pay for shipping. $hit happens sometimes and people don't catch everything. It still cut like a hot knife through warm butter. The burr was in such a way you couldn't even tell with the naked eye.

Anyway...Ryan came up with a good deal. I spent $20 to ship it back ( I didn't want to wait anymore. Lol)

Ryan got it fixed up for me in a day and back out. Turn around was less than a week there and back.

Hmm...why did my little knife come in a box 4 times the size as the original? Inside the box was a treasure trove. He threw in a shirt and a handful of new skull lanyards in multiple different colors. OD, black, black/OD, etc...He threw something else in too but I can't remember what it was. I'm talking years ago now. Lol

Anyway, long story short...the BEST knife I have ever used. I wouldn't sell it for anything. I got offers for 3 times what I paid. ( cheaper in the beginning, then the market value went WAY up.

I still need to snatch a RRF manual, OD frame and black G-10. Partial serrated if I can find it.

We on the right track for revival now?

I have a .45 ACP mag coming in soon. Can't wait to try it out.
In other news, I want to buy a Startac Umnum soon.

Back