• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked Edge Ceramic Stones and Tactile Turn Side Click LE "GT" Mini Titanium Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkmagicK

Gold Member
Paypal Goods and US 50 state shipping only. Items will ship within 24 hours of payment (excluding weekends) via usps Priority. Please DM or contact me at jjscolman@gmail.com with any questions or offers you may have, thank you. No trades.

Tactile Turn GT: [$119] **SOLD**
Pics:
Used lightly and carried a few times. Some scuffs on the clip as show in pics and vid. This is the GT "Mini" limited edition verson of Tactile Turn's side click titanium pen, it's cerakoted blue orange and white with GT engraved into the click in homage of the Ford GT. Comes with box.

Wicked Edge 1200/1600 Ceramic Stones: [$80] **SOLD**
Pics:
Bought new from WE, used once, just decided to not use them in my sharpening protocol.

Last edited:
Paypal Goods and US 50 state shipping only. Items will ship within 24 hours of payment (excluding weekends) via usps Priority. Please DM or contact me at jjscolman@gmail.com with any questions or offers you may have, thank you. No trades.

Tactile Turn GT: [$119] **SOLD**
Pics:
Used lightly and carried a few times. Some scuffs on the clip as show in pics and vid. This is the GT "Mini" limited edition verson of Tactile Turn's side click titanium pen, it's cerakoted blue orange and white with GT engraved into the click in homage of the Ford GT. Comes with box.

Wicked Edge 1200/1600 Ceramic Stones: [$80]
Pics:
Bought new from WE, used once, just decided to not use them in my sharpening protocol.
Interested in the stones if still avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back