• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked Edge For Sale with Pro Pack Upgrade And Paperstone Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

For sale we have a Wicked Edge Knife Sharpener with Accessories. Be aware that the price will included shipping to your door. Paypal is "gift" to me, if you prefer to not pay that way please add 3.5%. Please, for fastest response contact me at bzelflipador at gmail dot com. I can respond to you more quickly through email than through the forums.

Looking for backpacks or tactical packs or medical gear...check out my other for sale post...http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Maxpedition-Jansport-NAR-Eberlestock-GoRuck!

Everything here ships to your door $OLD

Wicked Edge Precision Sharpener

Kit includes:
8 Diamond Stones, 2 each in 100, 200, 400 and 600 grits
Continuously variable angle adjustment from 15 to 30 degrees on each side of the knife (30 to 60 degrees inclusive)
Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials
Alignment Tools for precision mounting
Knife Brace for sharpening flexible blades

Upgraded Hardware
New micro-adjustable Ball Joint and Guide Rod Assemblies
Micro-adjustments of +/- .05 degrees
Riser Block allowing for angles down to 13 degrees (26 degrees inclusive)
Longer Base Rod calibrated to the Riser and new Ball Joint Assemblies that allows for angle adjustment out to 35 degrees on each side (70 degrees inclusive)

Also includes 800, 1000, 1200, and 1600 grit stones. The 1200 and 1600 being ceramic stones show a bit of steel in them.

This kit has the old arms and the new arms shipped to you. Works great and without issue.

Please see pictures for more description. Let me know if you have any questions. Again the fastest way to contact me is through email.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/95089730@N03/sets/72157647152311944/

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back