1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Wicked Edge Pro Pack II w/Case and Extras!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CRKDMike, Feb 16, 2019.

1. CRKDMike

CRKDMike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2012
    This is a complete set. It has been used, and it is in excellent condition aside from some of the black finish missing on the clamp. This happened when I tried to sharpen a blade at a very acute angle, and I ended up polishing the clamp instead of the blade. I was learning, ok??!!. The base is solid granite and is HEAVY.
    Comes with the following:

100/200 (excellent condition)
    400/600 (great condition)
    800/1000 (excellent condition, without box)
    1200/1600 ceramic (excellent condition)
    1.4/.6 micron ceramic (great condition)
    0.5 micron paste on one sided Leather (good condition)
    0.25 micron diamond spray on kangaroo skin on one side, and bare kangaroo skin on the other

Full bottle (100ml or so) of 0.25 micron diamond spray

AccuRemote digital angle gauge

Blade alignment guide

Thin blade support rod

The kit was originally purchased directly from Wicked Edge, 5 years ago. It is currently retailing for $898 USD, without the diamond spray, 1200/1600 ceramic stones, or kangaroo strops, shipping, or import fees.

Asking $1100 CAD shipped (within Canada, includes tracking and insurance)

Attached Files:

SharpieB likes this.
  2. Laratta

Laratta Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Still have the sharpener for sale?

3. CRKDMike

CRKDMike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2012
    I don’t understand how I missed your post, and I apologize for the delay in response.

Yes, this is still available.