• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked - Split Crown Pig Sticker ***SOLD***

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello all , I have been wanting to do a knife with a split Stag Crown for some time now , finally got around to it . Here it is and the specs.

Steel- 3/16" ATS-34 , heat treated to an Rc 60 in my shop and cyro treated

Grind - It is doubl hollow ground with a machine scotch bright finish . Double edged .

O.A.L is 12" , the Blade is 7" tip to handle and 1-1/2" wide with jimping thumb grooves

Sharpened Edges - the top edge is 6" , the main edge is at 6-3/4"

Furniture- we have some Stabilized Calif. Buckeye Burl , red spacer , then the Sambar Stag Crown . 2 1/4" mosaic pins and 2 5/32 nickle silver alignment pins .

Sheath - is 9 oz . veg tanned leather , right or left hand carry
SOLD

$295.00 + $15.00 for shipping in the USA , Paypal or Postal M/O . If using a postal M/O subtract $10.00 .
My paypal is sugarland@wwest.net

Than you all for viewing my offerings , hope you all like it , it was a kick to make .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 359338View attachment 359339View attachment 359340View attachment 359341

Last edited:
Wow Jack...very unique and with your fine finishing touch...can't resist...I'll take it!!
PM sent.:D

Last edited:
Back