!!! WilkinsGRIP "Mini's" pix !!! (Fresh out of Germany)

A little birdie leaked these pix of the NEW Mini Griptilikins (Now called WilkinsGRIP)

Mine will be here as soon as Gary can get his hands on them :thumbup: Not many will be coming to the States in the first batch. (Less than 10 sets I believe :cool:) More will be coming down the pipe soon. :D

wilgrporgminig101.jpg

wilgrporgminig102.jpg

wilgrporgminig103.jpg

wilgrporgminig104.jpg

wilgrporgminig105.jpg

wilgrporgminig106.jpg

Friggin' SWEET, Huh?
Thanks Kevin! (Big thanks to Gary at Moore Cutlery also :cool:)

Awesome! I've been waiting on the Mini's to show up, looks like I'll have to get a set to match the full sized model! Thanks!

I saw these a couple of months ago... had to pay using euros
great looking but they cost an arm and a leg when i saw em'

They are high, but there is a lot of work in them. It also makes your Grip friggin' sweet. I carry grips around the house, but never leave the house with them because I normaly go for bone/Ti/G-10/micarta before FRN... So now my grips can see some EDC duty :cool:

They are different knives when done.

Thats good news! Pretty satisfied with my wilkigrips on my RSK and would consider adding them to a Mini. (Only complaints are that the included hardware doesn't match since it's silver so you end up with mismatched fasteners and pivot if you use it.)

Despite the fat they cost double the knife they are meant for, they are still worth considering if you are fan of the Grip. I also see that the mini version offers a lanyard hole as well, so you don't have to drill your own like I had to do on the full size version :thumbup:

Ritter2.jpg

Ritter1.jpg

Ritter3.jpg

Regards,
Alphonse

OH SNAP. I am THERE. Money is already out of my wallet.

I thought the full sized ones were cool, and he went and did the mini!

Back