Will there be more teal?

Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of the teal dragonfly or delica? Or any other model for that matter? I stupidly chose not to buy the teal dragonfly then even more stupidly chose to give away the one teal delica I bought.

I have the teal endura and gave it to my girlfriend but it’s too big for her so I’m hoping for another run of the smaller models.

I did a google search and found that a couple of gun shops had them in stock. The Teal Endura is still available.

I did a google search and found that a couple of gun shops had them in stock. The Teal Endura is still available.
Of the delica or dragonfly? I’ve looked and all I can find is the dragonfly on eBay for $120+

Of the delica or dragonfly? I’ve looked and all I can find is the dragonfly on eBay for $120+
Hi, The teal endura is still widely available , you can find the dragonfly {in teal} from bud's guns for some reason {original price too} and the teal delica is - very hard to find- . I wouldve' pasted a link , but it's my first post and I assume those are not allowed. glwysearch

Colorado sent me a link where I could get the dragonfly. I also found a delica but it was on a very questionable website so I used PayPal and am hoping their buyer support actually works.

Back