William Henry Knives - Westcliff Aerospace B07

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a lot of incredible knives for sale :eek:
this one is calling the inner nerd in me. Dont need to resist though--no way i'd be able to afford such a knife.

Good luck selling!

Chocula said:
you have a lot of incredible knives for sale :eek:
this one is calling the inner nerd in me. Dont need to resist though--no way i'd be able to afford such a knife.

Good luck selling!

Thank you ;) :)

Still here, that is a nice knife and a good catch for someone!
Maybe some new shots of it may help?

here's an edit of one of your above pics'

02yl2copy.jpg

G2

Gary , you are definatelly right , I should renew the photos , I'll do this tomorrow once I'll get my camera back , Aerospace is trully beauty knife , the photos I did , just to "tranfer" the beauty visually I think..

p.s I wanted to ask you something , please check your PM when you get a chance , thank you.

d'oh , my digital camera ain't working anymore :(((((((

I don't know what happened to it , its just won't turn on =(

It's about 3 years old digicam and sure aint covered by warranty at this period ;p

uh , that's not on time at all ;=(

$680 Shipped !!! that's HOT deal , I bought it for $950 :-/

the knife is mint condition, limited, certificate, original box. shipped in 3 days , tracked.

WH archives says they only made 85 of those ??

I'm not sure to which WH archive you are reffering to , but as you can see on the certificate which I posted on the first page of the thread it's limited edition of 100 knives worldwide.

;)

The post on the archives is not quite accurate. It should read that the knife for sale there is # 85 of 100 (not quantity produced: 85 of 100). William Henry's Aerospace is 85 of 100 - Ann's is 92 of 100. Ann's post showing the certificate is the most convincing of the quantity produced 92/100 and proves that William Henry's site just made a mistake in how that described theirs for sale. Hope this helps.

BTW: Ann's is a steal at this price! GL with the sale!

WH did produce 100 Aerospace knives. They numbered all 100. They rejected 15 of them for quality reasons and offered them to employees and vendors with the caveat that they were "flawed". Mostly this meant that the black lip pearl inlay was not perfectly aligned, or that the pearl had a crack or other objectionable flaw.

So the statement about the "85" is accurate and so is the fact that you can still find #100 for sale on a website.

Yes, this is a fine knife and a steal at the price. If I wasn't already awash in WH knives, I would buy it myself.

Thanks for the clarification Architect! Very interesting insight. My bad for making the assumption of a mistake in their classification on the site. Both statements are obviously correct. Again, good luck with the sale Ann! (sorry to highjack your post!)

WH did produce 100 Aerospace knives. They numbered all 100. They rejected 15 of them for quality reasons and offered them to employees and vendors with the caveat that they were "flawed". Mostly this meant that the black lip pearl inlay was not perfectly aligned, or that the pearl had a crack or other objectionable flaw.

So the statement about the "85" is accurate and so is the fact that you can still find #100 for sale on a website.

Yes, this is a fine knife and a steal at the price. If I wasn't already awash in WH knives, I would buy it myself.

thank you for this clarification !

I didn't knew that myself ;p

well , I just check my knife again , its flawless ;)

Thanks for the clarification Architect! Very interesting insight. My bad for making the assumption of a mistake in their classification on the site. Both statements are obviously correct. Again, good luck with the sale Ann! (sorry to highjack your post!)

thanks :) it's all good :) the truth I didn't knew myself the whole fact about this limited run

great that Architect took his time and explained us , thank you !

The post on the archives is not quite accurate. It should read that the knife for sale there is # 85 of 100 (not quantity produced: 85 of 100). William Henry's Aerospace is 85 of 100 - Ann's is 92 of 100. Ann's post showing the certificate is the most convincing of the quantity produced 92/100 and proves that William Henry's site just made a mistake in how that described theirs for sale. Hope this helps.

BTW: Ann's is a steal at this price! GL with the sale!

true :) my knife is totally flawless I can say that as knives collector myself

OBXTucker , the price is trully very low , it's GREAT opportunity for WH fans , I'm sure do preffer to offer part of my collection to BF members then putting it on ebay.

p.s there some knives in my collection that I won't sell ever , no matter how bad our financial situation is , I'm always gonna be knives collector , and therefore I want to be part of BladeForums community.

so who knows , maybe next time when I'll be looking to buy another knife , could I possibly expect for small discount as a good seller myself in past ? hehehe :)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back