1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

William Henry T12-CF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Schussboomer, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schussboomer

Schussboomer

Oct 28, 1999
    This is my first sale post since I joined (in 1999). I would like to sell to U.S. members with payment USPS Money Order, please. Not looking for trades. This one is $sold shipped. Its one of the original run of carbon fiber knives from William Henry, as evidenced by the old style box.

Thanks for looking. I will probably be posting more of my vintage collection in the near future.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. kershawguy

kershawguy

Jun 11, 2005
    If you could send a few more photos of this one, I am interested. You can send them VIA email to [email protected]

Thanks
    dave

3. jftman

jftman

Sep 3, 2006
    I'll take seconds if remains available

4. Schussboomer

Schussboomer

Oct 28, 1999
    I sent additional pics to kershawguy, but have not gotten a firm 'I will take it' reply. If one of you posts a definitive 'I'll take it', it will be yours.

I need to get up early, so I'll check in the morning. If its still available, I will try and get better pics showing the quality of the carbon fiber. I see that the bright sun makes the carbon fiber show up sort of blotchy looking in these pics. It looks perfect in person.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. hero5211314

hero5211314 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 22, 2009
    i Will take IT! for sure :D

6. Schussboomer

Schussboomer

Oct 28, 1999
    This is sold to jftman. Thanks for the interest. Much more to come in the upcoming days.

7. kershawguy

kershawguy

Jun 11, 2005
    Sorry for the delay on my end Guys, I got distracted.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.