• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

William Henry T12-CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first sale post since I joined (in 1999). I would like to sell to U.S. members with payment USPS Money Order, please. Not looking for trades. This one is $sold shipped. Its one of the original run of carbon fiber knives from William Henry, as evidenced by the old style box.

Thanks for looking. I will probably be posting more of my vintage collection in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_5204.jpg
    IMG_5204.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5211.jpg
    IMG_5211.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I sent additional pics to kershawguy, but have not gotten a firm 'I will take it' reply. If one of you posts a definitive 'I'll take it', it will be yours.

I need to get up early, so I'll check in the morning. If its still available, I will try and get better pics showing the quality of the carbon fiber. I see that the bright sun makes the carbon fiber show up sort of blotchy looking in these pics. It looks perfect in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back